You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello, Joann Yeo Jia Xin is very happyyyyy today.
Sweetheart, I love you. more than these three words can say!
I love you forever, so no break. NEVER.
and yeah, Weaven is funny. veryyyy. hohoho. ;p
hmmz, looking forward for tmrwwwww.
Still hesitating between ROD or watch match, FML.
I really dontknow lehhhhhh. how how how how how.
Cleared all my papers and past textbooks, awesomez.
two full stacks of rubbish to recycle, environmental friendly.
Going to sleep soon, goodnight. No more nightmares, go away.

When you're leaving, I'll hope for one last second to be with you.
And hope that that one second last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment