You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Its 11 at night.
Sweetheart is sleeping. I miss him. I want to talk to him more,
but he is tired, he has training tmrw.
I really enjoyed being with you.
You made me understand what is real happiness,
You made me felt loved and special. You gave me sense of security.
You bring out the true smile from bottom of my heart.
Its been 10 months 8 days we're attached.
I believe we'll last for a year, 10 years, 50 years, 100 years,
and finally, till eternity.
I can lose anything, but I can't lose you.
You made me fell for you, and I'll never let you go.

Sleep well oh, sweetheart.
I love you, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment