You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

awesome pe todayyy, got fucking pissed of by ernest.
screamed at him, like dontknow what. hohoho. ;p
science test, screwed up. you know what, i'm bound to fail.
Mr Auyong came to see our maths lessons.
whats even there to see. the awesome maths teacher?
home econs, no practical. theory. plus test. hmmz.
tionged with Engheng, Vanessa, Isabel.
went Vanessa's house. again. haaaa :D
homed. LOVELOVELOVE. xoxo

" I don't want things to be like that. Insecureness. I can't get use, I need time. I'm scared, I've never been like that. Things are happening too fast. I really dont like it this way. "

No comments:

Post a Comment