You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I don't know whats happening recently. Seriously, I don't. I hate it this way. I'm always the one who does nothing good, the one who started the whole commotion, the one who's always at wrong, just somebody that is not important. I don't like it, I hate it. Things always turns out wrong, and its always because of me, me & me. I didn't wanted things to be like that, but I can't help it, can I? I tried to act like nothing happened, but nobody knows that I'm hurting badly in the inside. Nobody knows. Sometimes, I just hope to be alone. I really wanted to cry, but all I can do is to fake a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment