You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELLO. didnt update recently. hmmz, was tired.
dance, breaking apart. I don't give a fuck damn anymore.
went gym with Engheng yesterday, awesome.
my back is hurting, shoulders are aching. screwwwwww.
PE today, volleyball. the ball is goddamn light.
but its awesome funnnnnnn, hohoho. ;>
I hate maths, I hate maths, I hate maths.
cooked spaghetti for home econs coursework. its a bigbig success.
chocolates with strawberries are awesome, cheesebake rice too, yummy.
hmmz, Mr Sui ask us to stay back everyday to study.
yeah, everyday. as if I'm so hardworking. haaaa.
but I really dontknow how. I rather study alone.
tionged with Vanessa & Isabel. homed.
I dont want tomorrow, I don't want to go there.
many people getting sick recently, I hope I get sick too. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment