You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

its the number sixth time of 14th. 6 months, half a year. Time flies. In a blink, I've gone through a lot with you. I believe that you, are a gift that god gave to me. An awesome boyfriend, heart to heart, hand in hand. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what you've given me and that's what I hope to give to you forever. We may not know what will happen in the future, but I'll cherish everything I have now. It's so great to find that one special person, you want to annoy for the rest of your life. Whatever that happens, you always let me know that you'll be there for me if I need you. and I want to do the same for you too. I just hoped that you'll be happy, like you always are. hearts, I you.

Friday, August 13, 2010.

hello, met Engheng, Jeremy & Shiling, school-ed together.
sports fiesta day, awesome plus awesome! hohoho. ;p
netball semi-finals, lost to 2g, 2-8. awesome game.
under the hot sun, played with 2d & co. LOVE.
floorball semi-finals, won 2b, 1-0. finals against 2a.
awesome game, hearts. won, 3-0. 2e is the awesome-est. haaa.
this year, we've got lotslots of achievements.
1st for soccer, floorball, telematch. 3rd for basketball, netball.
blueblacks, cuts, sprains. haaaa.
awesome, tionged with Hayley, Chenyun, Vanessa.
went Hayley's house, waited for her at the swimming pool.
got a little wet, chased by the guards. retardz.
mac-ed, went greatworld. again. haaaa.
shopped, loitered. went to Vanessa's house.
superduper funnn, homed. hearts, (LLL)

No comments:

Post a Comment