You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love shopping on blogshops, ordered highwaist pants and tops. awesome.
suppose to go out to prepare teachers' day card, hmmz. i dontknow.
Teachers' day is coming, I dontknow whether I should go back Zhangde.
kinda miss all the memories I had there, for 6 years.
hmmz, FYE coming too. must studyyyyy.
thankyou dear, you've given me so much hope, so much strength.
I will buck up, and do my very best. I love you.

Friday, 27 August 2010

heart-to-heart talks with Eugenia. kinda missed those kind of feelings,
when everyone danced together, when everyone was so united.
despite the long trainings and all drained out, everyone felt happy.
I want that kind of unity, that kind of happiness. I'm really sorry.
and yeah, recalled the chinese new year dance again. was so much fun.
thankyou Eugenia, hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment