You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hmmz, change playlist. Finally. Joann is happy now. :>
English and chinese exams over, awesome.
Lumpy's craps are so hilarious, make me high.
I love Celsius. Chenyun, Magtan, Yuanzhen, Hayley!
tionged with Hayley and Engheng, saw Zixuan, Jason & co.
epic funny, crapping in the middle of tiong. haaaa!
heart-to-heart with Vanessa, my awesome babe. I love you.
We're not drifting, we just hang out less with each other.
but we're still as close. Friendship is not conquered by time.
These awesome people make me happy, always.
I don't ask for more, I'm happy to have them.
My happy pills, my diary, I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment