You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I searched my wardrobe, and I found my dancing shoes, old ones. The ones that I wore during Secondary one SYF. I looked back to the times I first came for dance practice, it was so much fun. My first impression of Miss Goh, was that she was so strict that I was so afraid of her, but after knowing her slowly, I realise she was a nice teacher. I missed the times, everyone had tough trainings everyday because of SYF, and through our little chats, we got to know each other more, and got closer and closer day by day. Everyone shared the same interest, dreams and goals, everyone worked so hard, despite getting injured, we hanged on. Back then, things were so perfect, but now, things are no longer the same. After Miss Goh left, and the seniors graduated, there's no more unity, no more bond between the each of us. We splited up into groups, inside our own small chats, its all about unhappiness, all about complaints. I don't want things to turn out this way. I miss the times back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment