You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wu mei hui, always come for lesson late, then end late. Expect us to wait for you. I swear I'm not going to do your English homework ever. Waste of time, just giving redundant homeworks, I'll end up failing English. I roll my eyes, because I dont want to look at your fucking face, sorry to disappoint you, my eyeballs never drop. What lousy teacher. Sucker. Give demerit big fuck, you who, principal uh. You say caning will cane uh. Unreasonable attitude, you not happy with us, we also not happy with you. Knn. Say we don't deserve your respect, what makes you think you deserve our respect. Not happy don't teach us luh, like we beg you must teach like that. Just fuck off luh. No wonder is new teacher, don't know how to teach then don't anyhow teach luh. Lousy.

PE, played floorball. damn awesomeeeeeee okayyyy. 2E is the awesome-est.
Mid autumn cum Hari raya celebration. ate mooncake, chocolates, pomelos.
superduper fun, ended at 8. tionged with Vanessa, homed.
Come home soon, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment