You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Monday, September 6, 2010


omg, oral tmrw. shitttts, how to study for oral.
Yuannnnn say must talk more. talkkkkk rubbishhhhh. ;>
wo zhen de zhen de zhen de bu zhi dao how to study for oral.
watched Evan Almighty yesterday. superduperrrr awesome.
Gen, 6:14. The God is awesome, Noel is awesome-r,
the arc he has build is the awesome-st.
and yeah, went out today. went home early.
trying to figure out how to study for oral.
Jiayou for oral tmrwwwwww. hearts.

thankyou for staying with me, and giving me strength, and hope. You stayed with me, assuring that I'm sleeping well and tight, letting me know you'll always be there when I closed my eyes, and when I first opened my eyes. You make me feel fearless, and gave me the courage to face and conquer every obstacles I face in life. You stood by me, and went into my heart. I'll never want to let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment