You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I've done science and maths 2008 exam papers, awesome.
I want to achieve 65 marks for science, 60 for maths.
I want to go pure science, with him. but, its still a doubt for me.
All I can do is to study, Joann is the awesome-est, hohoho. :>
I dug out all my science notes, trying to remember what I learnt.
Certainly, my mind is blank. empty. haaaa.
I want to be with you, no matter what, I'll do my best.

" He is a part of me because, as he reads my words, he can feel what I feel and see what I see. He is there always in my mind, my heart and my soul. He is the love of my life that I can never let go. "

No comments:

Post a Comment