You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It feels like I've been dreaming for a long time,
I've wandered and wandered around for a while,
As if we made a promise, standing here in front of each other,
like that day from four season ago.

Those beautiful stories that we wrote down together,
those eternal promises that we prayed for at that time.
They're all coming back to me now,
and I don't think my heart can take it.
I've even restrain myself at the thought of you.
How has your one year been.

For a long time I've been living, having forgotten of you.
For a while, I thought I was doing fine.
However I started to realise as time goes by,
that I'm nothing to you.

At that time, if only we have been a little more mature,
If only we know how we would be right now.
I have no confidence in over coming these endless regrets,
so I've had to just repress them.
One year has passed like that.

Could your feeling perhaps be the same as mine,
will you give me another chance.
I know now that we can never part from each other,
the person I love and love again.

I wish we can go back to our first days,
to the beautiful, happy and loving days.
Those heart breaking stories and vain arguments,
just bury all of that now.
And promise we won't take them out again.
No matter how many seasons pass and how many years go by again.
I hope we won't meet like today again.

- Jessica & Onew,
One year later.

No comments:

Post a Comment