You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Annyeonggg ! Health check todayyy at AVA room, we have to wait for the boys to finish before its our turns, because the nurse said, Boys cannot see girls, but girls can see boys. If you want see go back to your class and see! Hahaha, the nurse like so not happy with us like that lorh, or is it the boys from our class are too irritating? Oops. ;p And yeah, we folded paper swans todayyy, LOL at Benjamin. It was a chaos, and my sweetheart is struggling with it too, hehehe. Ate lunch with sweetheart & Jiawei, went home earlyyyy. 10 hours of sleeping a day keeps the headaches away! ;> Ommo I miss dance, nowadays so bored during CCA dayys, no where to go, must go home early. ._. X-country is coming soon, hope everyone run well! I'm aiming for a top 15, I guess? hehehe.

I.want.to.stickys
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment