You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello. No PE todayyyy, studied for two tests, Physics and Chemistry. hmmz, either just pass or fail. I'm starting to like 3H'11. We're like the most exciting and awesome class among the sec 3s. ;> Went to eat lunch with sweetheart, da-bao food go playground, then go shelter, because of hot sun. sat on the floor to eat, people walk pass keep looking. For what. Lucky there's no police at that time. Went homed, changed, went out again. Was rushing for time. Anyway, I found out that my sweetheart is more dirty than i expected! hehehe. ;p


Just thinking of those amazing memories lights my day up.

No comments:

Post a Comment