You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello, tmrw is x-countryyyy. Kinda nervous actually, well, I'll just do my best. Somehow hoping that it rains tmrw. ;p Epic conversations during lunch today with Sweetheart, Ray and Hayley, hehehe. Guess what we're talking about. The girls stuff and the guys stuff. Somehow disgusteddd, ewww. Social studies test after Chemistry lessons. Hmmz, if I'm lucky, I should be able to pass, I guess? Somehow I think I'll fail, hmmz. Went strolling at tiong, was raining when I went home. Jiayou for tmrw, I'm looking forward to stickys , and the second part of the dayyy. ;>


I miss Kyungsan. ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment