You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cheese, I'm feeling much better already. Well, thankkks for the people who showed concern! Hasn't been in good relationship with my family recently, maybe our thinkings just don't tally. Hope things can turn better soon. Hmmz, I guess I've already gotten over the x-country thingy, thanks to the encouragements and supports by those important people around me. I shouldn't be fretting over the mistakes I've done, but thinking how to change those mistakes into motivations to do better. ;> Anyway, I seemed to be improving in maths, and that helps to make me feel happier, I hope I can pass for MYE. Andand, oral exams are coming too, I just want to pass!


With the strength to carry on, you cast your fears aside, and you know you can survive, then when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong, and you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment