You & Me.



Joann 'yjx.

I'm more than what you expect. Determine, not stubborn.

19 month, with Engheng, since 14th feb 2010.

Counting on, till forever is through.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

This whole day I've been thinking, why did I started running? I didn't really have a passion for running when I first stepped into GESS. But, everything started when, I get to know Magtan & Chenyun, both from track. Then Yuanzhen, who amazed me by her extraordinary running ability. We were all in the same class, aiming to get top-15 for 2009 school x-country. Well we did it, and we start to get closer. Soon I get to know Jiayi and Alicia, both also from track. During 2010, we're all chosen into the interschool x-country team. We hanged out and trained together, and as time goes by, all of us got closer, like a team. From then, I told myself that I must do my best, because I'm running for them, as we've set the target together, as a team. Everyone's effort is paid off, and we got 15th position among 40 over schools. This year, I'm unable to participate in the 2011 interschool x-country, due to clash of timing with the Syf rehearsal. I really really anticipated for the interschool x-country competition, but, I have no choice. For that, I'm really sorry. Because of that, I told myself that I will put all my efforts and everything I've missed into the school's annual x-country. And again, I failed. I'm really very sorry, this year I've been a useless team mate, a lousy friend. I hope I won't be one next year. I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment